There have been many great personal finance bits on the web the past few days. Here are a few of my favorites:
- My wife succumbed to a high-pressure car salesman when I was out of town. Help me get some or all of my money back! Also: What car should I buy? [from AskMetafilter]
- What not to sell on eBay. (Part two of a series that I mentioned in my eBay method.) [via lifehacker]
- How we changed from a nation of savers to a nation of spenders. [via Simplicity in Kansas]
- Why do you still need an agent to buy a home? We bought our first home directly from the owner. We wouldn’t have used an agent to buy this house, but we were in a hurry.
- Decluttering started me down the path to frugality. (See also: 21st Century Decluttering.)
- The Rule #1 Blog. I’m reading Rule #1 at the moment. Look for a future review.
But wait! There’s more!
- AskMetafilter: How do I fight an inflated doctor bill?
- Why are my kids getting credit card offers? and What’s Your Time Worth? from Laura Rowley at Yahoo! Finance.
- How to get fit quickly. (This is primarily for people in good shape looking to improve performance.)
- Habitual Mastery — get the most out of your life.
As I say: lots of good stuff.
This article is about Odds and Ends
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES