Get Rich Slowly has been live and public for one month. I hope you’ve found it as informative as I have.
There’s more personal finance information to write about than I can ever hope to cover. If you have topics you’d like to see discussed, please let me know. I promise that there will be more book reviews soon, and that I’ll provide both capsule summaries of each book’s advice, as well as extended thoughts on the author’s ideas.
In the near future, I’ll be fixing some lingering infrastructure issues, such as:
- Providing a contact page that actually exists
- Erecting a links page to other personal finance sites
- Creating a more accessible archives format
- Tweaking colors slightly to make them more readable
- Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera
Don’t be surprised if the site goes through periodic layout changes as I play with a variety of WordPress templates.
If you have any suggestions or requests — for site design or for future content — please let me know. You’ll have to leave a comment on this entry, though, because the contact page doesn’t exist yet…
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES