Are you frugal? Do you have young children? Could you use some tips on how to make parenting less work and more fun? Parent Hacks is a “collaborative weblog of practical parenting wisdom”. In other words, it’s like Lifehacker for moms and dads.
Parent Hacks is a collaborative weblog that collects parents’ tips, recommendations, workarounds, and bits of wisdom — their hacks — in a single pot so we can all partake. Here’s the stuff that would have been left out of the instruction manual…if there were one. We’re not experts in the pediatrician-, psychologist-, or teacher- sense. We’re just out there, raising our kids, finding the little tweaks that make this crazy adventure go a little more smoothly.
A list of recent features at Parent Hacks highlights the site’s diverse content:
- Reduce your laundry by feeding toddlers topless — take off the kids’ clothes so you don’t have to do laundry every time they eat.
- How to dry out a drooled-on cell phone. (Stick it in the fridge.)
- Use a vinyl tablecloth as an infant playmat.
- How to make Aunt Vivi’s grilled cheese sandwich.
- Shelf-stable milk boxes are ideal for take-along.
- A list of diaper hacks.
- What to do when your toddler repeates your curse words.
Parent Hacks is a clean, well-designed site packed with practical tips and useful information.
GRS is committed to helping our readers save and achieve their financial goals. Savings interest rates may be low, but that is all the more reason to shop for the best rate. Find the highest savings interest rates and CD rates from Synchrony Bank, Ally Bank, GE Capital Bank, and more.