Are you frugal? Do you have young children? Could you use some tips on how to make parenting less work and more fun? Parent Hacks is a “collaborative weblog of practical parenting wisdom”. In other words, it’s like Lifehacker for moms and dads.
Parent Hacks is a collaborative weblog that collects parents’ tips, recommendations, workarounds, and bits of wisdom — their hacks — in a single pot so we can all partake. Here’s the stuff that would have been left out of the instruction manual…if there were one. We’re not experts in the pediatrician-, psychologist-, or teacher- sense. We’re just out there, raising our kids, finding the little tweaks that make this crazy adventure go a little more smoothly.
A list of recent features at Parent Hacks highlights the site’s diverse content:
- Reduce your laundry by feeding toddlers topless — take off the kids’ clothes so you don’t have to do laundry every time they eat.
- How to dry out a drooled-on cell phone. (Stick it in the fridge.)
- Use a vinyl tablecloth as an infant playmat.
- How to make Aunt Vivi’s grilled cheese sandwich.
- Shelf-stable milk boxes are ideal for take-along.
- A list of diaper hacks.
- What to do when your toddler repeates your curse words.
Parent Hacks is a clean, well-designed site packed with practical tips and useful information.
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES