Last month, I shared my favorite Get Rich Slowly articles from August. A monthly “best-of” seems like an excellent way to force myself to review recent progress. It’s also a good introduction to the site for new readers. Here are my favorite articles from Septemeber:
- Sept. 1st: Nine tips for young people starting careers
- Sept. 7th: Cheap hobbies: Getting started with naked-eye astronomy
- Sept. 8th: How and why to start an emergency fund
- Sept. 12th: Control impulse spending with the 30-day rule
- Sept. 15th: The worst job I ever had
- Sept. 17th: An introduction to homesteading (a guest entry)
- Sept. 21st: DIY: Buying it vs. making it yourself
- Sept. 26th: The good stuff: Choosing quality over price
- Sept. 27th: How not to be frugal: Too many magazine subscriptions
Of these, I’m most fond of The Worst Job I Ever Had, probably because it’s so personal, and because it’s a story I’ve wanted to share for a long time. It is the fundamental defining experience of my financial life.
GRS is committed to helping our readers save and achieve your financial goals.Savings interest rates may be low, but that’s all the more reason to shop for the best rate.Find the highest savings interest rate from Ally Bank, Capital One 360, Everbank, and more.
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES