October was a great month for Get Rich Slowly — 100,000 people passed through the gates. You folks left some fantastic comments and pointed me to some interesting personal finance news. Keep it up. Your support makes this site better. It was difficult to pick favorites this month — there were many good articles — but eventually I selected to
- Oct. 1st: An introduction to mutual funds (a guest entry)
- Oct. 4th: Money and values: When frugality goes too far
- Oct. 11th: Book review: The Millionaire Maker
- Oct. 12th: Basic tips on tipping: How much and to whom?
- Oct. 13th: Is eating out cheaper than eating in?
- Oct. 18th: The high cost of being fat
- Oct. 23rd: Frugality in practice: Shopping for second-hand clothes
- Oct. 25th: How to get the most out of a college job
- Oct. 31st: A brief guide to creating a will
Also, here’s a friendly end-of-the-month reminder that you can subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration