The cold, dark days of winter are upon us, but there’s plenty more personal finance information to share in the weeks ahead. To begin, here are the highlights of the past month at Get Rich Slowly.
- Nov. 6th: Getting things done: How to take control of your life
- Nov. 8th: How do you teach kids the value of money?
- Nov. 13th: Keep track of food with a leftovers list — Kris and I have been doing this. It works! We’re actually eating our leftovers instead of letting them go to waste!
- Nov. 15th: Track your spending with a cash notebook
- Nov. 15th: You, Inc.: How to be CFO of Your Own Life (a guest entry)
- Nov. 16th: How to get out of debt
- Nov. 20th: What are your experiences with internet banking?
- Nov. 27th: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Also, here’s a friendly end-of-the-month reminder that you can subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration