Ramit of I Will Teach You to Be Rich has just published his first ebook: Ramit’s 2007 Guide to Kicking Ass. This little gem features six original essays from Ramit and four from guest authors. (I contributed a piece called “Money Day”, of which I’m rather proud.) The book’s contents include:
- Who Has the Most Frugal Family? — Crazy stories of extreme frugality.
- The Key to Running a Great Project — It’s all about momentum. This is awesome advice. I need to practice this with all my projects.
- Producers, Consumers, and the Information Diet — This reminds of Action Girl’s Guide to Living.
- Why Do People Get So Nutty Around Christmas? — Ramit urges us to reconsider our wild rush to spend, spend, spend at Christmas.
- 101 Words on Running More Than One Project at Once — A handy tip, and a pitch for Getting Things Done.
- How to Send an Introductory Email — Good e-mail etiquette is more and more important.
- Money Day (by J.D. Roth) — In which I provide an easy yet effective way to take care of all those financial chores you’ve been putting off.
- Take Advantage of Youth (by JLP of All Financial Matters) — When should you start investing? Start now.
- Handling Failure: Dealing with a $2.2 Million Mistake at Age 24 (by Casey Serin of I Am Facing Foreclosure) — Serin writes about what it’s like to chase a dream only to meet with utter failure. I love his concept of “failing forward”.
- Building the Team You Already Have (by K of K’s Blog and No Limits Ladies) — Learn how to use a contacts list. Use it to give and get help when you need it.
Ramit is offering his Guide to Kicking Ass for just $5. It’s a great deal, especially considering his money-back-guarantee. Check it out and let me know what you think!
[Note: I have no direct financial stake in this project. However, if it's successful, you can be sure there'll be a Get Rich Slowly ebook in the future.]
GRS is committed to helping our readers save and achieve their financial goals. Savings interest rates may be low, but that is all the more reason to shop for the best rate. Find the highest savings interest rates and CD rates from Synchrony Bank, Ally Bank, GE Capital Bank, and more.