It was another great month at Get Rich Slowly: January saw record traffic and record subscribership. Most of all, it saw several terrific discussions. You readers make this site great. I’m continually amazed at the breadth and depth of your knowledge, and at the fantastic conversations to be found here. Thank you.
Here are some of the best posts from January:
- Jan. 2nd: 7 ways to take charge of your finances in 2007
- Jan. 5th: Dave Ramsey says: ‘Drive free, retire rich’
- Jan. 15th: 10 ways to save money on books
- Jan. 18th: How a wellness coach whipped me into shape
- Jan. 18th: I do not use credit cards
- Jan. 23rd: Personal finance sites from around the world
- Jan. 24th: Are index funds the best investment?
- Jan. 25th: Procrastination can cost you money!
- Jan. 30th: Gardening 101: Plan today for summer success
Today I’m pleased to announce a Get Rich Slowly companion site called Money Hacks, which features one short financial tip each weekday. This will allow me to offer more money advice without overwhelming regular readers. It’ll also let me write on topics that don’t belong here. Money Hacks has been active for a month now, and in another month or so I’ll make an official “grand opening” announcement. Consider this a sneak preview.
Finally, remember that you can subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES