I learned a valuable lesson during April: a month-long series cramps my style. As much as I liked Michael’s videos about saving and investing, I look forward to freeing the “money hacks” slot in order to, well, share some money hacks! This month was notable for some great discussions in the comments of entries such as these:
- Apr. 1st: Lifestyles of the rich and stupid
- Apr. 4th: Ask the readers: When does this all pay off?
- Apr. 9th: Real-life choices: Retirement savings vs. debt reduction
- Apr. 11th: What should a billionaire give, and what should you?
- Apr. 13th: How one father taught his son about money (a reader story)
- Apr. 18th: How to fight the urge to splurge
- Apr. 21st: An introduction to square-foot gardening
- Apr. 25th: Which should you choose: Joint or separate finances?
- Apr. 27th: Ask the readers: How much should I spend on an engagement ring?
Return of the Forum
Don’t forget that the Get Rich Slowly discussion forum has returned. It’s an excellent place to chat with your fellow readers. Have questions about emergency funds? Ask! Want to chat about cheap vacations? This is the place to do it. And remember: you have until midnight tonight to qualify for the book giveaway by contributing to the discussion. I hope to see you there!
You may subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration