The Get Rich Slowly discussion forums have really come alive over the past two weeks. Active participants are engaged in lively debates. Many people are taking the time to help each other find answers for puzzling personal finance questions. Recent highlights include:
- Morydd wondered, “How do you budget for fun?” What’s the best way to plan for and track “fun money”?
- Love has a dream, but she doesn’t know if it’s realistic. She asked, “Is it really possible for the average person to be debt-free? In the real world? With a middle-class income?”
- Brad is looking for tips on how to discourage a moocher.
- Luke52985 is puzzled. “Why do so many people hate on Dave Ramsey?” he asked. His question generated a lively discussion.
- Rush stirred up a mess of trouble when he discussed two types of employees. “Are you an entrepreneurial employee or only a copy machine?” he asked, and the resulting argument revolved around what is most important: money or happiness.
It’s easy to join the conversation. Simply visit the registration page and use the VIP code 0325 during signup.
GRS is committed to helping our readers save and achieve their financial goals. Savings interest rates may be low, but that is all the more reason to shop for the best rate. Find the highest savings interest rates and CD rates from Synchrony Bank, Ally Bank, GE Capital Bank, and more.
This article is about Spare Change