It’s been a great month for Get Rich Slowly: the site saw its 3,000,000th visitor, 5,000,000th pageview, 32,000th RSS subscriber, 3,000th e-mail subscriber, etc. These are big numbers.
Better yet, I finally found my writing groove again. That’s important. It helps me produce quality articles on a regular basis. It also helps that so many GRS readers are eager to share their own takes on personal finance. I now have about 25 guest posts waiting in the wings, with more coming in every week. If you’d like to submit a guest post, drop me a line so that we can discuss it.
If you’ve submitted a guest post, please be patient. Though it’s tempting to put up one guest article every day, I’d rather limit them to just one during the week with an occasional extra article on the weekends. (That is unless you folks want to see more guest articles — if that’s the case, I’ll ramp things up!)
Here are some of the best GRS articles from the month of September:
- September 4th: The frugal collector: 10 ways to curb the habit
- September 8th: How to feed yourself for $15 a week (a guest post from Daiko)
- September 13th: Drama in real life: “You’re fired!”
- September 14th: Ask the readers: Am I saving too much?
- September 17th: Shaking the new car itch: A tale of priorities
- September 20th: Getting to now: How to beat the procrastination habit
- September 21st: Three questions about money and ethics
- September 23rd: How to use the Amazon Marketplace for fun and profit (a guest post from Cady)
- September 26th: 12 investing mistakes I’ve made (and how you can learn from them) (a guest post from Pinyo)
Best of the Forums
There have been some great threads in the Get Rich Slowly discussion forums, too. Here are just a few:
- Living debt-free — how is it different than becoming debt-free?
- Wall Street — what are they doing?
- Disciplining your children to improve your bottom line
The forums are a great place to chat with your fellow readers. Have questions about emergency funds? Ask! Want to chat about cheap vacations? This is the place to do it. Use the VIP code 0325 when signing up. (In their first five months, the forums have over 580 registered users and more than 7500 posts.)
You may subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
GRS is committed to helping our readers save and achieve your financial goals.Savings interest rates may be low, but that’s all the more reason to shop for the best rate.Find the highest savings interest rate from Ally Bank, Capital One 360, Everbank, and more.
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES