January was a great month at Get Rich Slowly. We had great discussions on a variety of topics. February may be a little slow, however; I’m training my replacement at the box factory. To pick up the slack, I’m willing to consider a new round of guest submissions. If you have something to say about personal finance, drop me a line to share your idea.
Meanwhile, here are some of the best GRS articles from the month of January:
- January 4th: The ultimate cheapskate’s book contest
- January 7th: 8 ways to take control of your finances in 2008
- January 9th: Car trouble: A real-life lesson in the value of an emergency fund
- January 12th: Hearty baked potato soup: A quick and frugal recipe for January
- January 13th: How to automate your personal finances (a guest post from Paul Lussier)
- January 15th: 10 money-saving vacation and travel tips
- January 23rd: How to stop fighting with your spouse about money
- January 24th: What are debt snowballs made of? Debt snowflakes!
Best of the Forums
There have been some great threads in the Get Rich Slowly discussion forums, too. Here are just a few:
- Is it right to have your teenagers contribute to debt reduction?
- What happens when you make a big Bill Pay mistake?
- Do I really need life insurance?
- Medical bills
The forums are a great place to chat with your fellow readers. Have questions about emergency funds? Ask! Want to chat about cheap vacations? This is the place to do it. (Since opening in April, the forums have 1100 registered users and more than 13,000 posts.)
You may subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES