March was a monumental month in my life — it marked my move to full-time blogger. (Look at all that alliteration!) I spent the first few weeks of this new existence catching up on long-neglected blog chores, but have now begun to focus on my writing. I’m excited about the weeks and months to come!
Here are some of the posts I especially liked this month:
- March 4th: Uncommon lifestyles and the truth about The 4-Hour Workweek: An interview with Tim Ferriss
- March 5th: How to inoculate your children against advertising (a guest post from Lisa Tiffin)
- March 6th: How to prevent identity theft — deter, detect, defend
- March 17th: Luck is no accident: 10 ways to get more out of work and life
- March 20th: The negative saving rate and the age of easy credit
- March 23rd: The magic of thinking small
- March 25th: What’s not to love about a new car? (a guest post from Katrina Ramser)
- March 31st: Drama in real life: Wrecked rental
Best of the Forums
The Get Rich Slowly discussion forums were especially active this month, spawning a number of great threads:
- What do you think the answer is to rising health care costs?
- Bear Stearns and investing now?
- How much school loan debt do you have?
- Pre-approval and buying a car
- In-laws = Credit fraud!
The forums are a great place to chat with your fellow readers. Have questions about emergency funds? Ask! Want to chat about cheap vacations? This is the place to do it. (Since opening a year ago, the forums have 1400 registered users and more than 16,500 posts.)
You may subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES