Wow. July was a doozy for me in the real-life department. Usually I live a quiet existence with very little drama. This month was filled with drama. This made it challenging to write daily, but I did my best.
Here are some of the top stories from Get Rich Slowly last month:
- July 2nd: How to open multiple accounts at ING Direct (advice that may be applicable at other online banks, too)
- July 10th: The difference between a career and a job
- July 14th: Easy and cheap home-made bread
- July 16th: Network your way to job security (a guest post from Brandt Smith)
- July 17th: The dirty secrets of debt reduction (and what to do about them)
- July 23rd: Simplify your investing: An introduction to DRIPs (a guest post from Sara)
- July 29th: Hidden price increases at the grocery store
Best of the Forums
Though I didn’t have time to hang out there, the Get Rich Slowly discussion forums were active again this month, spawning several interesting conversations:
- I just have too much stuff, and can’t seem to get rid of it! (and Do you own your stuff?)
- Should parents give financial help to their adult children?
- I am getting a small raise — should I save or pay off debt?
- Do GRS readers use cash-back credit cards?
- How much do you pay for insurance each month?
The forums are a great place to chat with your fellow readers. Have questions about emergency funds? Ask! Want to chat about cheap vacations? This is the place to do it. (Since opening last year, the forums have 1900 registered users and over 23,000 posts.)
You may subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES