April showers bring May flowers — or at least that’s what I’m trying to tell myself. This was a crazy month for me, filled with lots of behind-the-scenes work but little actual writing for the blog. It’s my hope that this “rain”, however, will yield “flowers” in the weeks ahead as I get back into the groove of blogging. I have some great posts in the works. If you have any topics you’d like to see covered, please drop me a line.
Before we leave April behind completely, here are a few of my favorite posts from the month:
- April 1st: The $1500 frisbee
- April 6th: Finding balance between time and money
- April 8th: How to get out of debt, stay out of debt, and live prosperously
- April 12th: My Mini and the power of saving
- April 15th: The per-diem system: An easy way to budget your spending money (a guest post from Spencer)
- April 21st: Investing 101: How bonds work (a guest post from Joe Light)
- April 23rd: How to read a mutual fund prospectus (a guest post from Neal Frankle)
- April 30th: The secrets of financial freedom: An interview with the millionaire next door
The blog isn’t the only part of this site. If you have burning questions about personal finance, one of the best places to get answers is the Get Rich Slowly discussion forum.
The forums are a great place to chat with your fellow readers. Have questions about emergency funds? Ask! Want to chat about cheap vacations? This is the place to do it. The forums have 3000 registered users and over 36,000 posts.
You may subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES