I had a blast around here in July, and I’m very proud of the articles I produced.
After several months of writing what I thought you wanted me to write, I loosened up and just wrote about the things that interested me. I felt like I was taking a risk — what if you’re not interested in the same financial stuff I am? — but after having done this for several weeks, I’m glad I did it. We had some great discussions this month at Get Rich Slowly, and we covered some topics that I’d been neglecting.
Here are some of the best posts from July:
- July 1st: Good-bye, Microsoft Money! 16 powerful personal finance programs
- July 3rd: Ask the readers: Save more or see the world?
- July 7th: An introduction to money market accounts
- July 10th: Employee or entrepreneur? The pros and cons of self-employment
- July 17th: How to buy a mattress (a guest post from Justin)
- July 19th: Impulse spending: The present and the past
- July 22nd: Lower your expectations, increase your happiness
- July 27th: How to budget for an irregular income
The blog isn’t the only part of this site. If you have burning questions about personal finance, one of the best places to get answers is the Get Rich Slowly discussion forum.
The forum is a great place to chat with your fellow readers. Have questions about emergency funds? Ask! Want to chat about cheap vacations? This is the place to do it. The forums have 3300 registered users and over 39,000 posts.
You may subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
GRS is committed to helping our readers save and achieve your financial goals.Savings interest rates may be low, but that’s all the more reason to shop for the best rate.Find the highest savings interest rate from Ally Bank, Capital One 360, Everbank, and more.
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES