September saw the arrival of the new status quo at Get Rich Slowly. To give me time to pursue other projects, I’ve been joined by two staff writers: April and Baker. Their unique voices provide some variety around here, while also taking the load off my shoulders so I can work on my book. I’ve been pleased with the results so far.
Here are some of the best Get Rich Slowly articles from the month of September:
- September 2nd: On the road to financial independence
- September 7th: Further adventures in my war on stuff
- September 8th: Sweating the big stuff (a guest post from Sierra Black)
- September 15th: Slash your grocery bill with store-brand products
- September 17th: 11 ways to spice up your emergency fund (by Baker)
- September 21st: 5 ways to rescue your rotten résumé (a guest post from Squawkfox)
- September 23rd: Renters insurance: Peace of mind for ten bucks a month (by April)
- September 26th: Furniture shopping secrets: How to tell superior from shoddy (a guest post from Karawynn)
The blog isn’t the only part of this site. If you have burning questions about personal finance, one of the best places to get answers is the Get Rich Slowly discussion forum.
The forum is a great place to chat with your fellow readers. Have questions about emergency funds? Ask! Want to chat about cheap vacations? This is the place to do it. The forums have nearly 3500 registered users and over 40,000 posts.
You may subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration