It’s been a strange October for me. At the first of the month, I began the transition to working full time on my book, Your Money: The Missing Manual. It’s a much different challenge than blogging, and it’s taking all my time. In theory, the book writing will be done in a few months, and then I’ll be able to devote more attention to GRS again! Thank you for your patience while I pursue this life-long goal.
Meanwhile, I was pleased with the stuff I did write here during October, and the contributions from staff writers Adam and April, and from the guest authors. And, of course, I always appreciate your contributions to the discussion.
Here are some of the best Get Rich Slowly articles from the month of October:
- October 1st: Happier
- October 6th: How to stop buying clothes you never wear (by April)
- October 10th: The guilt of wealth
- October 14th: 9 ways to knock the socks off your next landlord (by Baker)
- October 15th: Five steps to six figures in seven years (a guest post from FMF)
- October 17th: What if your high-paying job makes you miserable?
- October 22nd: The paradox of choice and the dangers of perfection
The blog isn’t the only part of this site. If you have burning questions about personal finance, one of the best places to get answers is the Get Rich Slowly discussion forum.
The forum is a great place to chat with your fellow readers. Have questions about emergency funds? Ask! Want to chat about cheap vacations? This is the place to do it. The forums have over 3500 registered users and over 41,500 posts.
You may subscribe to Get Rich Slowly via any of the following methods:
This weblog is a success because of you and your support. As always, I welcome reader contributions, either as ideas for stories, or as guest entries. If you have any comments or requests to improve this site, please feel free to pass them on.
This article is about Administration
SEARCH FOR RECENT ARTICLES