- Video Contest for you, the readers: 2 Minutes or Less
- 2 Entry Categories: Personal Finance Tips & Success Stories
- Website Award: Designate video as a "Website" entry if you have a website you want featured at Get Rich Slowly
- Entries accepted March 15 - extended to April 17, 2011. Winners announced May 1 2011.
- Limit 1 video entry per contestant in each of the PF Tips or Success Story categories (2 videos total if you enter both categories).
- Official contest rules, terms and conditions here
We are calling on real people like you to enter the contest by submitting a 2 minute-or-less video in one of two categories: 1) Personal Finance Tips and 2) Success Stories.
- Building Savings
- Earning Extra Money
- Eliminating Debt
- Do-It-Yourself Idea
- Money & Relationships
- Preparing for Retirement
- Money Hacks
- Finding Deals & Bargains
- Success Stories are the more personal side of personal finance tips.
- We're interested in hearing how something has affected your life and how you've achieved, big or small.
- We're also interested in hearing about-in-process stories. Not all of us have achieved success, but many of us know that with changes we have made, that we're on the way to getting there.
- This award is for folks who have a website of their own, and would like to have it featured at Get Rich Slowly. There's no additional video to create, just submit your video into one of the categories above, and tag it with the word "Website" and your website's URL, and you will be automatically considered for this award.
- Personal Finance Tips Grand Prize: $500
- Success Story Grand Prize: $500
- Website Award: $500
Entries will be evaluated on creativity & originality, compelling stories, and usefulness to Get Rich Slowly readers. Number of views and ratings at YouTube will also be taken into consideration, so get your videos in early. You may submit 1 video in each category, up to a total of 2 videos if you enter both categories.
Get Rich Slowly has grown into an amazing community of everyday folks who help each other tackle financial problems. (the site gets half a million visitors every month!) Want to learn how to cut your cable bill by 33%, where to find the best high yield online savings account or find out what a bond is? Get Rich Slowly readers have the answers.
So pull out your video cameras and start recording. We hope you join in the fun, not only for the possibility of winning a prize, but to also share your stories and ideas with others.
If you have any questions, or have problems submitting your video, please email email@example.com