Is this where you keep the beer and strippers?

Information about Get Rich Slowly and these forums. Introduce yourself here!
This is also a great place to share your projects (blogs, for example) with other members.

Moderator: lvergon

Paul Stagg

Is this where you keep the beer and strippers?

Postby Paul Stagg » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:18 am

Hi there.

I'm Paul (which shouldn't suprise you). I live in Baltimore, MD. My wife and I are both pretty successful, and live completely debt free other than our mortgage.

I'm here to provide my insight and advice, if you'd like it. I come from the perspective that you should listen to people who have done it, whatever it might be.

I've done it. 10 years ago I had a negative net worth, with about $20k in credit card debt. Now I have a net worth that has 7 numbers to the left of the decimal point.

I'm a powerlifter, I have a dog. Anything else you'd like to know, just ask.

JerichoHill
Site Admin

Postby JerichoHill » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:17 pm

Paul,

I'm guessing that you were helped by the bouyant DC-Baltimore RE market being a homeowner, like I was (in addition to doing other things._
C.R.E.A.M
Government Economist
CoffeeCents - PF lessons in 15 minutes
Czar of GRS Forums.

Paul Stagg

Postby Paul Stagg » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:00 am

I sold and purchased at the height of the market.

My current house is worth about $50 - 100k less than I spent on it two years ago... My old house nearly tripled in value from 1999 to 2006.

Never complain about a little luck helping you out. We made a great choice when we bought our old house (lucky timing, we snatched up an underpriced forclosure), and the boom paid off.

Return to “News & Announcements”