Why isn't there a forum on health?

Information about Get Rich Slowly and these forums. Introduce yourself here!
This is also a great place to share your projects (blogs, for example) with other members.

Moderator: lvergon

Success101

Why isn't there a forum on health?

Postby Success101 » Wed May 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Why not have a forum on health? It would be a place to discuss vitamains, personal health stories, and how you dealt with health problems.

I know that I have my health program that I use and it has been very successful for me. My health is better at almost 70 than it was at 50. I had color cancer and didn't need any chemo or radiation. Many others have stores to tell and a health forum would be the place to post them.

Tom
Success101.biz
The FREE success course.

Cleverbeans

Postby Cleverbeans » Wed May 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Forums tend to be specialized around certain interests and although some have a wider focus one of the great advantages of a forum is the ability to attract specialized information around a particular topic. I personally frequent a number of different forums on the net related to my various interests, including the xkcd.com forums for math and computer science, the cadtutor.net site for topics related to my profession and civFanatics for one of the computer games I play. Generally what set a good forum apart from the weaker ones are a devotion to a relatively narrow range of topics.

We also have the General Discussion forum, so feel free to post your stories there, and you never know how an online community will evolve. :)

Return to “News & Announcements”