Another young one joining the forums.

Information about Get Rich Slowly and these forums. Introduce yourself here!
This is also a great place to share your projects (blogs, for example) with other members.

Moderator: lvergon

DavidM

Another young one joining the forums.

Postby DavidM » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:30 am

Hello everybody, my name is David, I am 19 years old and from jolly old England. I have been a reader on Get Rich Slowly now for about 6 months and finally decided to jump in at the deep end and join up. My main reason for joining is for the personal development aspect since I lack self-confidence, feel that I am lazy and have no direction in life. I hope to get a lot of help from using the Get Rich Slowly forums and hope to make a few friends on my journey of self improvement.

Thanks,
David

kgazette

Postby kgazette » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:46 am

Gah - younger than me! My title as Baby of the Forum has been challenged! But I can still act like a giant brat!

;)

Welcome to the forum!

tinyhands

Postby tinyhands » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:33 am

To both of you, don't let your ages get in the way of participating. If you have a question, even if it's in the middle of a discussion, jump right in and ask. As for your finances, it may be difficult for someone to give a specific suggestion (until you have amassed greater savings, for example) but that doesn't mean you can't learn something in the meantime.
Read my 'fiscal fitness' financial disclosures <a href="http://www.getrichslowly.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176">here</a>.

Return to “News & Announcements”