Hi everyone!

Information about Get Rich Slowly and these forums. Introduce yourself here!
This is also a great place to share your projects (blogs, for example) with other members.

Moderator: lvergon

jill

Hi everyone!

Postby jill » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am

I'm new to the forum, but I've been following GRS for a while now, and was inspired to start a blog basically just to motivate myself to better manage my finances.

I worked my way through grad school and am now working full time as a health researcher. I have no debt (woohoo!), but I also have no clue! Often when reading tips and tricks, I feel like they just don't apply to me as a 20-something single girl. Is couponing worth my while? What about freezer cooking? I know I should be saving for retirement, but where do I start? Those are questions that I have, and they're questions that I aim to answer as I delve into this world of personal finance.

I'm just starting out with the blogging (only a couple posts so far), so check me out if you'd like...encouragement is most welcome! :)

http://www.dollars-or-cents.blogspot.com

Jethro
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Jethro » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Welcome, Jill. We look forward to you sharing about your experiences with the questions you mention.
If life gives you tomatoes, make pico de gallo.

jill

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby jill » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 am

Thanks! I'm sure I'll be on the forum a lot finding those answers :)

I'm a number-crunching stats nerd but I think some of my upcoming posts will be really fun! Going with a Valentine's Day theme, next up will be a cost-benefit analysis of being single (lol).

Return to “News & Announcements”