Hello out there!

Information about Get Rich Slowly and these forums. Introduce yourself here!
This is also a great place to share your projects (blogs, for example) with other members.

Moderator: lvergon

UnwrittenLife

Hello out there!

Postby UnwrittenLife » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Hi everyone! My husband has been a faithful reader of Get Rich Slowly for several years and has always passed along the great information to me. Recently I've started reading it daily myself. I love Get Rich Slowly because the advice is so practical and can apply to everyone.

I'm 26 years old & live in Richmond, VA with my husband, dog, & 2 rabbits. I graduated from Virginia Tech with a degree in Management and have had jobs in inventory, buying, and accounting since college. My husband & I both have big goals of traveling as much as possible & retiring early. We try to live a frugal lifestyle and have gotten many creative ideas from Get Rich Slowly. We are always working to find a balance of having fun in the present vs saving for the future. I look forward to participating in the forum and hearing everyone's thoughts & ideas!

Jethro
Site Admin

Postby Jethro » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:08 am

Welcome to GRS Forums! There are many areas for PF discussion, as well as a General Discussion section to talk about whatever else you want. 8)
If life gives you tomatoes, make pico de gallo.

Return to “News & Announcements”