A REAL NOOB HERE!

Information about Get Rich Slowly and these forums. Introduce yourself here!
This is also a great place to share your projects (blogs, for example) with other members.

Moderator: lvergon

Wilbs

A REAL NOOB HERE!

Postby Wilbs » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 pm

My name is Wilbert. Im 24 years old and I have no financial experience, I hope I can learn from all of you and at my age I feel I have made a wise choice to start my path to wealth. Not becoming rich but to be a wealthy person. I come from a family with no knowledge in finances so I start with my introduction with that. I am in debt, and it stems from making a wrong choice from going to a private college. I dropped out of college in 2006 and to this day I am stuck dealing with being 17,000 in the hole with knowledge I obtain since second grade. I have a job and work with a debt consulting company (IT Department :) ). I hope I can stop bad spending habits and start with learning the meaning of income and what money is. I guess I am clouded with what money is supposed to be used for growing up in a home that has no knowledge of using money wisely. I hope this forum can help. So who can help me with where I should start first in this forum and what are good resources to start?. Thanks :).

Return to “News & Announcements”