Seeking fundamentals.

Information about Get Rich Slowly and these forums. Introduce yourself here!
This is also a great place to share your projects (blogs, for example) with other members.

Moderator: lvergon

jmescalante2

Seeking fundamentals.

Postby jmescalante2 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Hello, I am Jaime Escalante. I am a 23 year old male.My passions involve exercise/fitness/weightlifting mainly. I am a certified personal trainer, and have been thinking of competing in power lifting and or natural bodybuilding. I learned mostly everything I know in that area through forums, or sources I heard about through forums. I'm looking to do the same thing in the area of personal finance.

Right now I am in an area of my life in which I am kind of lost. Currently my number one priority is losing weight/body fat. In regards to career, I am pretty lost. I was in School last semester majoring in psychology. But I am really unsure about studying that. I have also been depressed for quite a few years which has probably hindered me significantly in being proactive. This semester I'm not in school.

the only educational experience i I have in regards to personal finance, is reading rich dad poor dad, and playing the supplemental boardgame cash flow. Personally, I think the book had great principles, but I also find Robert Kiyosaki to be a bit of an extremist.
I have come here to learn fundamental and practical applications in the area of personal finance or wealth building. If anyone has any links/ sources/ stickies to recommend as something I should read please do so. I'll include more later. Thank you.

troyce1

Re: Seeking fundamentals.

Postby troyce1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:52 pm

What "fundamentals" are you looking for ?

Do you have debt?
Do you have savings?

Return to “News & Announcements”