Guest Posts

Information about Get Rich Slowly and these forums. Introduce yourself here!
This is also a great place to share your projects (blogs, for example) with other members.

Moderator: lvergon

jdroth
Site Admin

Guest Posts

Postby jdroth » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:32 pm

So, I've started reading the feedback from the iPod giveaway, and it's clear that people do like guest posts, but want to be sure that they don't occur more than twice a week. (Many votes for just once a week.) That fits with my own feelings, too. I'll continue to work on the schedule I've been using.

One thing I've been terrible at is actually organizing the posts. People submit stuff to me and it gets lost in one of my 20 inboxes. Ugh. Tonight, because I'm caught up for once, I'm going through and creating a spreadsheet list of all the guest posts that have yet to be published. I hope that this will allow me to be more methodical with them. There are some good posts to come, and it's too bad that I've sat on some of them so long.

JerichoHill
Site Admin

Postby JerichoHill » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:46 am

Lemme know if you need an organizer application for all the guest posts jd
C.R.E.A.M
Government Economist
CoffeeCents - PF lessons in 15 minutes
Czar of GRS Forums.

jdroth
Site Admin

Postby jdroth » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:58 am

I managed to put everything together with Excel. So far I have 19 guest posts waiting in the wings. At a pace of two per week, that puts us at mid-January. I don't actually want to do a full two per week, so it's more like late January or early February. Plus there are sure to be other posts that I haven't found yet, not to mention those that I've asked people to write but which have not yet been submitted.

Anyhow, it's nice to be tracking them!

Finandom

Postby Finandom » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:52 am

By the way, how to submit article as your guest post? I would like to do so if I have a chance :)
Finandom Dot Com - A blog about Financial Literacy, Financial Freedom and Wealth Building

Follow me on twitter

jdroth
Site Admin

Postby jdroth » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:03 am

Just e-mail it to tips@ this domain!

Return to “News & Announcements”