What types of meals do you make? Only one requirement: no mushrooms... I can't stand them.
I'd be happy to share recipes. And my wife finds that so hilarious...
I make a lot of stuff that I've found online or had in restaurants but modified. We are not vegetarians so there is no pretending or being really strict about anything. So, here are a few meatless suggestions but I don't want to hear from anyone about them not being strictly vegan!
1. Penne with fresh tomatoes, kalamata olives, pine nuts, basil, garlic, and feta cheese
2. Bowtie pasta with broccoli and walnuts, garlic, and parmesan
3. Shell pasta with cauliflower
4. Veggies baked in a potato slice shell with parmesan and egg mixed in
5. Curried veggies
6. Stir fried of all sorts. We find all sorts of unusual veggies at farmers' markets or ethnic markets to mix things up. This week was morning glory greens and wing beans. Other times we've tried unusual squash-like things, other greens, and many other things that often there is no English translation for.
7. Grilled veggies with garlic salt
That gets you through a week. For us we do sushi out about once a week and eat cooked fish and cooked chicken once or twice plus veggie burgers and so forth so that list could almost get us through a month. With work travel and business dinners it's pretty much complete.
There are plenty of recipe sites online you can look at, especially depending on your goals ( vegan, fat free, low carb, etc.) We just mostly try to eat healthy. For me that means not much meat but I eat a burger or ground beef burrito once or twice a year plus bacon every couple of months. My wife is a lot more rigid about not eating mammals but that doesn't really come into play at home. I should also note that my not eating steak is because I just never liked it not for any philosophical purpose.
If you tell me a few dishes you like I'm sure I can suggest or find recipes for some meatless versions. PM me if you wish