How to control the risks of the company?

Anything goes. But keep it civil, please.

Moderator: lvergon

RODRIGUEZ

How to control the risks of the company?

Postby RODRIGUEZ » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:02 am

Hello friends, I am working for a private loan company and want a helpful suggestion from you people. I want to know that while giving loans to so many people there are many risks of retrieving the loan amount along with the interest so how can we control the risks towards the company or how can we minimize the risks? Please suggest if anyone knows.

Jessica08

Postby Jessica08 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:26 am

I took a class on this topic back when I was an undergraduate studying economics. Because of asymmetric information between the lender and borrower, the lender must must determine the interest rate that will cover the loans that will go into default. Depending on the characteristics on the individual (I am not sure how your company determines the riskiness of a client) the interest needs to be adjusted accordingly. I'm sorry if this is answer is not very helpful, but the way I was taught involves using complicated mathematical equations based on certain characteristics that determine risk. I am under the impression that many companies hire someone to determine the numbers you are seeking.
Learn about ETFs at www.etfmarketpro.com

DoingHomework

Re: How to control the risks of the company?

Postby DoingHomework » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:50 am

If you are in business making loans then you should understand how to construct a loan portfolio that manages risk before you make any loans.

This sounds like a question from a student. There is nothing wrong with that but unless you can provide more details, you are not likely to get much help.

bpgui

Postby bpgui » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:13 am

Hehe, DH gets drawn in by a thread necromancer :twisted:

VinTek

Postby VinTek » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 am

Can we do something about these jokers? I frequent a board that closes threads after 90 days of inactivity. Can we do something like that around here? I'd go for an even shorter period, like 60 days.

DoingHomework

Postby DoingHomework » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:22 am

bpgui wrote:Hehe, DH gets drawn in by a thread necromancer :twisted:

Jeez...I feel so...dirty...and used!

Eagle

Postby Eagle » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:26 am

RossTaylor2440 wrote:I don't know that, for which thing , you were get a loan. Now you are working in private company ,so you need to save some money in each salary. You need to part time work with your service. and saving your part time income. You can save your income in bank. after that you pay money one by one person those you were get a lone

What??!? :lol:

Not a student. Just someone who has no idea how to express himself or herself in English.
~ Eagle
www.eaglesoaringhigher.com

Return to “General Discussion”