dcsimg The Get Rich Slowly Forums • View topic - Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!

  GRS Home  Forum Home
Bank Rates Center
   Savings Account Rates
   Money Market Rates
   Highest CD Rates
Insurance Rates Center
  Auto           Health
   Life              Home
Mortgage Rates Center
  Mortgage Rates
  Mortgage Quotes

Last visit was:
A place for Get Rich Slowly readers to ask questions
and exchange ideas
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:37 pm 

Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Atlanta, GA
Guys and gals, please give me your opinions on if this will assist those who are lost asking anyone within earshot to "please help me get rich!" I am a sales executive who is very interested in motivating people to acheive their best and I can only speak from personal experience.

I found a way to combine my thoughts in a manner which automatically forces successful results. Less than thirty days after combining my thoughts in a certain manner I went from homeless and jobless to accepting employment in a field I'd never knew anything about before. Within the first year of working this job I did over $1 million in sales. In two years I'd done over $ 3 million and I haven't even finished my second year. I even wrote a book about this!

One of the thought combinations that began to lift me above my adversity can be found within my way of understanding the starting point to what can be considered as "success". Once you understand correctly what a starting point TRULY is, then you will be able to take full advantage of it.

Behind any and all things there is a motive or a reason for anything that does exist at all. For example, the motive for the existence of oxygen and water seems to be that it is the vital sustenance to the survival and existence of all life as we know it. When you look deeper into this you understand that in order for something to have an actual REASON for its existence, it had to be created from some sort of intelligence or there would be no reason for any one thing to have to rely on another thing to exist. Every single thing in our world absolutely has to rely on some other thing outside of itself to exist which ties all creation all together. Even things that are considered not alive can be broken down into atoms which contain moving protons, neutrons and electrons spinning tightly around each other to form the atom's center and billions of atoms tightly clinging together form solid matter.

If you break it down to the simplest form: A" reason" or "motive" is simply one idea supporting, enhancing, or relying on another idea to create a thing.

Though the human is out matched in size, speed, strength, and physical abilities by the animals in our environment, the human is the only being, on this plane, that has an advanced supreme level of intelligence unmatched by any other being in nature, and the only logical reason for the existence of the human seems to be identical to what created it and that is: TO CREATE NEW MOTIVES!

At a deeper view you begin to realize that the idea is a direct mental version of a physical seed. The seed contains all building blocks and characteristics of the life which produced it just as an idea contains all the characteristics of the fully created or executed creation.

So now you get: idea/reason/motive = seed

On the positive side, if you put a seed in the ground and if undisturbed in earth's natural environment it grows into the fully executed thing for which it once just possessed only the building blocks for. On the negative side, if the seed doesn’t grow it eventually becomes a part of the nutrients in the earth that feed and/or provide shelter for some other living thing like an earth worm or another seed planted in its place in a better season.

The reason that every religion in the world regardless of what religion it is has to be rooted in faith is because a thought/motive/reason is just like a seed and absolutely has to grow into something! On the negative side, if you give up on an idea you will find that it, whether now or later, may grow into regret, resentment, despair that you didn't complete it or, on the positive side, if you had faith in it, then it grew into the fully executed thing that it was intended to be. Regardless… the law of growth is something that is inexorable and cannot be escaped.

When you can get your mind to understand that this idea - whatever idea you have, will, has to and absolutely must become something then you can take advantage of being the source in control of what it becomes.

History continues to give us examples of motive seeds sprouting into reality no matter how far-fetched they may seem. We know about peasants rising to become kings, poor uneducated people becoming rich beyond their dreams, freedom gained from opponents that out manned and out gunned the victor, and the list goes on.

One thing that sticks to me is that, regardless of who you believe Jesus to have been, you can't deny that there are said to be thousands of eye witness accounts of him performing miraculous things when he was on earth. On more than one occasion when describing how to access "the kingdom of God" he used the growth of a seed as examples.

He said, "The Kingdom of God is as if a man should cast seed on the earth, and should sleep and rise night and day, and the seed should spring up and grow, he doesn't know how. For the earth bears fruit: first the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear. But when the fruit is ripe, immediately he puts forth the sickle, because the harvest has come."

I believe that what was behind him saying this is the fact that the idea will absolutely grow into something regardless of whether or not we know how it does this and the actual Kingdom of God is using what already happens anyway in the "correct" way. The correct way is called faith because it's absolutely knowing without a doubt that this idea/motive/seed will grow into what you intended it to be off of pure belief. Belief inspires action and not the other way around so straining or forcing something to try to happen is a show of low faith.

Guys in your opinion will this help? :?:


Top
Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:34 pm 
Moderator

Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 am
Posts: 5394
RobertHarrellMM wrote:
Guys and gals, please give me your opinions...


Maybe if you simplify to one or two short sentences.


Top
Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:43 pm 
Moderator

Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 am
Posts: 5394
RobertHarrellMM wrote:
the motive for the existence of oxygen and water seems to be that it is the vital sustenance to the survival and existence of all life as we know it.


No. Oxygen exists because it is the natural consequence of the death of relatively low mass stars. Stars exist because of gravity and the existence of hydrogen. Hydrogen exists because electrons and protons are attracted to each other. Gravity is just a manifestation of the fact that the university really sucks. Water exists because, when dissociated, oxygen and hydrogen have opposite charges and attract each other. Their abundance and relative ease of dissociation makes water common.

Now, if I can simplify the stars, the sky, and the oceans into a few sentences, surely your idea can be concisely stated as well.

(Incidentally, I don't know who told you all life requires oxygen but they were wrong.)


Top
Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:49 pm 
Moderator

Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 am
Posts: 5394
RobertHarrellMM wrote:
Though the human is out matched in size, speed, strength, and physical abilities by the animals in our environment, the human is the only being, on this plane, that has an advanced supreme level of intelligence unmatched by any other being in nature, and the only logical reason for the existence of the human seems to be identical to what created it and that is: TO CREATE NEW MOTIVES!


Now really, how do you know that? Of course I think I have superior intelligence. But I'm pretty sure my cat thinks I'm pretty dumb sometimes, especially when I give her free food just before I head off to work and she settles in for her daily nap. And how about dolphins who spend their life swimming and having recreational sex. I'm not so sure we humans have it all figured out.


Top
Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm 

Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 1952
DoingHomework wrote:
RobertHarrellMM wrote:
the motive for the existence of oxygen and water seems to be that it is the vital sustenance to the survival and existence of all life as we know it.


No. Oxygen exists because it is the natural consequence of the death of relatively low mass stars. Stars exist because of gravity and the existence of hydrogen. Hydrogen exists because electrons and protons are attracted to each other. Gravity is just a manifestation of the fact that the university really sucks. Water exists because, when dissociated, oxygen and hydrogen have opposite charges and attract each other. Their abundance and relative ease of dissociation makes water common.

Now, if I can simplify the stars, the sky, and the oceans into a few sentences, surely your idea can be concisely stated as well.

(Incidentally, I don't know who told you all life requires oxygen but they were wrong.)

Aw geez, science ruins everything!
Image


Top
Offline Profile   
 Post subject: Re: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:43 am 

Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:29 pm
Posts: 1627
Location: Seattle, WA
DoingHomework wrote:
Gravity is just a manifestation of the fact that the university really sucks.


All universities or a specific one?


Top
Offline Profile   
 Post subject: Re: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:21 pm 

Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Atlanta, GA
DoingHomework wrote:
RobertHarrellMM wrote:
Though the human is out matched in size, speed, strength, and physical abilities by the animals in our environment, the human is the only being, on this plane, that has an advanced supreme level of intelligence unmatched by any other being in nature, and the only logical reason for the existence of the human seems to be identical to what created it and that is: TO CREATE NEW MOTIVES!


Now really, how do you know that? Of course I think I have superior intelligence. But I'm pretty sure my cat thinks I'm pretty dumb sometimes, especially when I give her free food just before I head off to work and she settles in for her daily nap. And how about dolphins who spend their life swimming and having recreational sex. I'm not so sure we humans have it all figured out.


You know what? I like that answer!! :D LOL


Top
Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:53 pm 

Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Atlanta, GA
DoingHomework wrote:
RobertHarrellMM wrote:
the motive for the existence of oxygen and water seems to be that it is the vital sustenance to the survival and existence of all life as we know it.


No. Oxygen exists because it is the natural consequence of the death of relatively low mass stars. Stars exist because of gravity and the existence of hydrogen. Hydrogen exists because electrons and protons are attracted to each other. Gravity is just a manifestation of the fact that the university really sucks. Water exists because, when dissociated, oxygen and hydrogen have opposite charges and attract each other. Their abundance and relative ease of dissociation makes water common.

Now, if I can simplify the stars, the sky, and the oceans into a few sentences, surely your idea can be concisely stated as well.

(Incidentally, I don't know who told you all life requires oxygen but they were wrong.)

There are two things in that sentence that you are forgetting about : MOTIVE and SEEMS TO BE - clearly not stating a 100% fact but certainly can appreciate where you are coming from! :clap:


Top
Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:31 am 
Moderator

Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 am
Posts: 5394
stannius wrote:
DoingHomework wrote:
Gravity is just a manifestation of the fact that the university really sucks.


All universities or a specific one?


Since I work at one I take the 5th. But I meant the universe sucks...


Top
Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Help me get rich - A shocking thought combo that works!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:39 am 

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:59 am
Posts: 255
“For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.”

― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


Top
Offline Profile   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lavendar and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created StylerBB.net & kodeki