Geocaching

Anything goes. But keep it civil, please.

Moderator: lvergon

fantasma

Geocaching

Postby fantasma » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:41 am

Anyone likes to go geocaching? Maybe we should have a grs geocaching group. I thought it would be good cheap fun. If you have kids or want to do a cheap date I thought that's something someone could possibly do. Since on the main page jd is talking about cheap fun.
Be what you want to attract.

marcus

Re: Geocaching

Postby marcus » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 pm

I have been getting into geocaching this summer, fun hobby, cheap too. I live in the city and long to live back out in the country again, geocaching has been great because I am finding more and more places in the city that are in the middle of nowhere that I would have never realized was there.

I have lived at my current place for 5 years and am finding out about tons of cool places within walking/biking distance from my house just while I am out geocaching.

Sebastian

Postby Sebastian » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Yeah it would be great to discuss this in more detail someplace, I think there are other forums around for hte purpose though?

or is it going to help get more people on here and saving money?

Sebastian
Multivariate Testing

Jethro
Site Admin

Postby Jethro » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Sebastian wrote:Yeah it would be great to discuss this in more detail someplace, I think there are other forums around for hte purpose though?

or is it going to help get more people on here and saving money?

Sebastian
Multivariate Testing
Please see the title of this forum section. This topic is right where it belongs.
If life gives you tomatoes, make pico de gallo.

Return to “General Discussion”