Mortgage Rates
  Mortgage Quotes

Last visit was:
A place for Get Rich Slowly readers to ask questions
and exchange ideas
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:26 am 

Still working hard to keep working. Or something along those lines.

Quote:
I wanted to keep at least a jog through the entire 30 minutes and didn’t want to get burned out too early. My shins didn’t hurt nearly as bad as they had during the previous distance workout and the small cramping muscle in my foot didn’t act up until I was out for about 15 minutes… Fortunately for me the pain went away at about the 20 minute mark and let me concentrate on finishing the 30 minute run.

http://26miles385yards.com

Offline Profile   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:20 am 

I need to loose weight, and http://www.26miles385yards.com/2007/06/01/is-your-weight-slowing-you-down/!!! Sooner rather than later

Quote:
When I started writing this blog I realized that I was a few pounds over weight but I always believed that as I started to increase my workout distances, intensities, and frequencies that the weight would just shed off… I was wrong.

Offline Profile   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:34 am 
Site Admin

I received the Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer in the mail yesterday. I don't have time to do the program this year, but hope to follow it in 2008!

Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:36 am 

Sounds good. Hopefully I'll be training for Marathon #2 by then. And remember, its never too early to start training!

Offline Profile   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:24 am 

http://www.26miles385yards.com:

Quote:
At first I was amazed that in just one workout I had burned about 1/3 the average recommended caloric intake for the average person. But as I continued to walk home I started to think about how many calories are in a single fast food meal. When I got home I looked up this information and found out that for me to work off the calories from eating 1 double quarter pounder from McDonald’s I would have to run 5 miles at an average pace of about 8 minutes and 30 seconds per mile.

Offline Profile   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:31 am 

We were given an elliptical. It should help me workout in http://www.26miles385yards.com/2007/06/26/elliptical-training-between-the-runs/.

Quote:
While they don’t give you exactly the same workout as running, an elliptical is an aerobic exercise machine. One benefit of th elliptical is that it prevents the impact trauma to your knees and other parts of your leg but still allows you to work those muscles in a close to running motion.

Offline Profile   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill, Fiscal Fitness Moderator Go to page Previous  1, 2