Or Bust!

New! Use this space to post your goals, accomplishments, and setbacks on your path to get rich slowly. Others can read about your situation, and provide critiques and motivation. Look here to find somebody who has experienced a situation similar to yours!

Moderators: lvergon, Fiscal Fitness Moderator

googoo

Postby googoo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:31 pm

^i'm just projecting, because my wife thinks i'm lazy

portlandorbust

Postby portlandorbust » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Hehe, okay, so we've had an exciting week down here!

The bad news: Layoffs have started at my job, and while I'm still here, morale is very low, and no one knows when the next wave will be. Also, we hit some snags with both the IRA rollovers and the first web business (about to send out an application for another credit card processor to get that ball rolling again).

The good news: One of the clients my husband has been freelancing for for the last year decided they need to bring him on full-time (but working remote), with benefits and all, at triple my current salary. He's delighted, since he likes working with them anyhow, and will still have a reasonably flexible schedule, working from home.

So overall, a very good week! We're looking at Portland houses now, and plan to move mid-December-ish. Woo! :D

Return to “Fiscal Fitness Journals”