Debtornomore

New! Use this space to post your goals, accomplishments, and setbacks on your path to get rich slowly. Others can read about your situation, and provide critiques and motivation. Look here to find somebody who has experienced a situation similar to yours!

Moderators: lvergon, Fiscal Fitness Moderator

Balfour

Debtornomore

Postby Balfour » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:03 pm

New poster here.

Yesterday, I finished off funding my $1K emergency fund! Yipee!

I'm planning, as per Ramsey, to next throw all the monthly cash with which I've been funding my emergency fund directly onto debt. I'll have to redo my budget to reflect this and project this out over time. I have a lot of debt.

I also need to do some balance transfers to get rid of some less than optimum rates.

Also, I will refinance my 5 year, interest only mortgage soon to a long term, locked in rate, now that the rates are coming down.

prairierose

Postby prairierose » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Sounds like you have plans! Congratulations on aspiring to get your financial house in order!

Meg

anomar

Postby anomar » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Hey Balfour, congratulations on starting up your journal! I'm looking forward to seeing your progression.

Balfour

Postby Balfour » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

The transfer to my online account is just showing up today - $1007! Yay!!! It looks so good in black & white.

Return to “Fiscal Fitness Journals”