Had to put our little dog to sleep this week so I haven't really focused on money or anything else but that.
I forgot about summer camps for DD, so all my extra money this paycheck went for those. Have a few more things to sign up for and then she should be all set for the summer.
I have a list of home maintenance projects that I want/need to do before we focus on paying off DH's car. Also need to save up for tuition. I feel like I'm drifting a little bit without a definite goal and plan. May estimate how much I need for everything and have a mini-goal to work on.
On a bright note, my goals for the year are looking great...just one left to work on!
2013 Financial Goals:
1) Finish e-fund ---- DONE
2) Increase Roth IRA contribution --- DONE ($458/month)
3) Increase 529 college contribution to $200/month --- DONE
4) Put any pay increases into 403b --- DONE
5) Set up Roth IRA for husband using extra $300/month saved by mortgage refinance --- DONE
6) Start pre-paying car loan...get balance below $10k by end of 2013