Big Frank's Journey

New! Use this space to post your goals, accomplishments, and setbacks on your path to get rich slowly. Others can read about your situation, and provide critiques and motivation. Look here to find somebody who has experienced a situation similar to yours!

Moderators: lvergon, Fiscal Fitness Moderator

Big Frank

Big Frank's Journey

Postby Big Frank » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey everyone.

I have a goal, and I wish to do all I can to achieve it before i get old. I want to become wealthy, so that money is no longer something I have to worry about.
It's a long road, especially if you, like me, come from nothing, with nothing and have to make a lot out of nothing. At the moment I'm a poor student, heading to the universities next year to study biomedicine. Hopefully, I'll be able to make plenty o' bucks on the side, by saving up, and exploring my opportinities.

About me:

I'm 21 years old, male, from Copenhagen, Denmark. I suffer from being unable to not spend all my money on crap, once I get them, and I can never seem to save up just a little bit for my future self.
Well, that's going to stop. I plan on saving every penny possible, starting from next cashflow untill infinity.
I realize that becoming wealthy is not something that happens fast and it requires a lot of time and hard work. But I've made up my mind; I refuse to be in my current situation for the rest of my life. I want resources, endless posibilities and a wealthy life. Starting from scratch, this Topic, along with my personal blog http://bigfrank.savingadvice.com, will be my way of keeping me motivated and I hope that some of you will want to give me your support and advice. Speaking of, I hope to make good aqquintances while I'm here - You can't put a value on good friends.

Well that's all for now - Untill next cashflow, stay safe

-Frank

saro

Re: Big Frank's Journey

Postby saro » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:13 am

Just wanted to say Welcome! This is a great online community, where people aren't afraid of telling you the truth but are also supportive. Hope you'll enjoy it.

peachy

Re: Big Frank's Journey

Postby peachy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 am

Hi!
We love new updates, so keep us posted. :)

Return to “Fiscal Fitness Journals”