Do you have any particular suggestions for things to experience.
Not sure where you will be in Thailand but I assume you will spend at least some time in Bangkok...
1) Safari World – Excellent zoo type place with open air “James Bond” type action shows. Great entertainment.
2) Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo – great elephant shows
3) Chatuchak Weekend Market – 35 acres, over 15,000 stalls. Every Saturday & Sunday. One of the biggest and best markets I have been too. You can find just about anything here.
4) Catch a Long Tail Boat Ride and go for a tour of the Bangkok Floating Market.
5) Siam Park City – amusement park/water park
6) Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaeo) – tourist attraction
7) Snake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute) – excellent interactive snake park and show.
8 ) Samutprakan Crocodile Farm & Zoo – probably one of the worlds biggest crocodile farms. Over 60,000 crocs. Crocodile wrestling…
9) Wonder World Fun Park
10) Siam Ocean World – expensive to get in but not bad.
11) Dreamworld – amusement park aimed at under 10 year olds.
12) Bungsamran Fishing Park – almost guaranteed to catch monster size fish
13) Fantasia Lagoon – Water park on top of shopping mall.
14) Dusit Zoo
15) Ayutthaya – UNESCA World Heritage Site – Excellent long boat ride around city. Also go to Elephantstay for a hands-on elephant experience
16) Patpong – Adult entertainment district. Well worth a visit.