Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys... here are a few explanations, and my updated goals and corrected balances:
Corrected Balances: (I just went with estimates last time, I was a little off on a couple, and about a thousand high on Car 1 and a thousand low on the HELOC)
HELOC: 13, 736
Car 1: 13,576
Car 2: 20,207
Student Loans: 45,509
Total Debt: 305,165
A few people asked why I was paying on the mortgage first. My only explanation on that is because when we took out the mortgage, we did not have either car payments, as we have replaced both vehicles in the last 10 months. Before getting the two cars, I had decided to pay down the mortage asap, and just hadn't changed this mindset. I was also worried about my ability to stick to the snowballing of payments once something gets paid off (but I feel good about my ability to stick to this now).
Also, we are not paying PMI, however refinancing our house (another reason I was working on paying down the mortgage) is not possible at this point, as the bank has said that we would end up having to pay the PMI due to the value of our house dropping over the last year or so (like almost everyone's has). I fully intend to try and refinance for a lower rate as soon as we can do so without adding in any new fees.
With this being said, I have changed my goals around. Here they are:
1. Pay off Car 1 by June 2011. I intend to pay an extra 265 to principal every month, and also pay extra with anything left over from groceries/entertainment each month, as well as some money from side work. (If I really push it, I may be able to move this goal up a few months as well, but June 11 is my starting point). If I paid the car off on time, the last payment would be due in Dec. 2014.
2. Pay off HELOC by the end of 2012. This will involve using the 265 extra, as well as the 295 car payment (total 560 extra monthly). I've decided to go with the Car before the HELOC because the payment for the HELOC is so much lower, so if something happens and I can't make the extra amount each month, there is less that I am absolutely locked into.
3. Pay off Car 2 by the end of 2013. I will use the money used for goals 1 and 2, meaning I'll pay about 640 extra monthly towards this vehicle loan. If I paid for it on time this car would be paid off during the summer of 2015.
4. Use most of this extra money (not all, probably about 700 monthly, with the other roughly 300 going to savings) to pay extra on mortgage, and hopefully have that paid off by the end of 2025 (instead of the original end date of April 2038).
5. While paying off debt, I'd like to increase my emergency fund to 10,000.