Mortgage Rates
  Mortgage Quotes

Last visit was:
A place for Get Rich Slowly readers to ask questions
and exchange ideas
It is currently Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Post subject: My goals
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:49 pm 

I'm determined to be a millionair by the time I 40 and Im confident Ill do it. I'm 18 at the moment and Im going to college to get my school grades up because I dropped out of school 2 year ago just hoping to get into a job straight away but it was alot harder than I thought. The reason I'm going back to college to get my grades up is because i believe it'd open alot more choices for a good career. Such as getting a job an apprentiship or joining the police or going into management. Once i get a career that pays well I'll put money away to open my own business. I'll also put money away to buy a house rather than take a mortgage out for it or rent it. (so I'll be liveing with my mum for a good few years) I have other goals too such as being able to job 6 miles none stop in under 60 minutes and burn off most of the fat in my body. This is soo i can try become a muay thai fighter or boxer or even try become a MMA fighter.(mixed martial arts just the same as what you see on ufc) If i become one of them and get really good at it i could be a very wealthy person without needing to open my own business:)

I also believe that if you keep a positive attitude towards everything and dont let anyones opinions bring you down you'll enjoy life a whole lot better and be more likely to succeed. And another thing when you wake up in the morning for work and believe you'll have a bad day at work, You'll most likely get one because you look out for the bad things just to prove yourself right! just the same as if you believed you'd have a good day you look out for the positives:)

So what do you's all think?

Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:19 am 

I think....that I like UFC too. I just downloaded an unaired fight from UFC73 and it was amazing. In related news, I just found out that Babalu just got arrested in Florida for beating up a bouncer and that UFC75 is going to air for free on Spike TV (US only :() I'm more than a little disappointed that I didn't get to watch Bisbing fight at the MEN arena a few months back....

Regarding your financial decisions, I wish you the best of luck, but would advise that you take a very strong look at which path you are most focused on and set goals which are specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, and time oriented. You seem to have many different ideas about how to approach your goal of being a millionaire by the time you're 40 and I would suggest that focusing on your strengths and making some tough choices as early as possible will help you out.

Also, why do you want to be a millionaire by 40? Fully answering that question may lead you to some interesting conclusions.

Offline Profile   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:01 am 

144mph wrote:
I think....that I like UFC too. I just downloaded an unaired fight from UFC73 and it was amazing. In related news, I just found out that Babalu just got arrested in Florida for beating up a bouncer and that UFC75 is going to air for free on Spike TV (US only :() I'm more than a little disappointed that I didn't get to watch Bisbing fight at the MEN arena a few months back....

Regarding your financial decisions, I wish you the best of luck, but would advise that you take a very strong look at which path you are most focused on and set goals which are specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, and time oriented. You seem to have many different ideas about how to approach your goal of being a millionaire by the time you're 40 and I would suggest that focusing on your strengths and making some tough choices as early as possible will help you out.

Also, why do you want to be a millionaire by 40? Fully answering that question may lead you to some interesting conclusions.

There's no reason why i want to be a millionair by the time am 40 its just a realistic goal. I'll think more about what i want to do next year when I finish college i'll apply for plenty of well paid jobs and hope for the best. If i have no luck way any of them i wont give up hope but try different things like become a chef and try open my own business. At the end of the day, If i dont become a millionair least i'll know i tryed and i think i'll have a good sense of achievment just from trying because many other people dont. 8)

Offline Profile E-mail   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill, Fiscal Fitness Moderator