Mortgage Rates
  Mortgage Quotes

Last visit was:
A place for Get Rich Slowly readers to ask questions
and exchange ideas
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:06 am

Post subject: transforming debt into wealth
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:01 am 

Has anyone tried this program? I just called the 800# and it's a free trial period and then you have to pay for it...they show you how to pay off debt and then start saving

Offline Profile   
 Post subject: Re: transforming debt into wealth
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:02 am 

jane92 wrote:
Has anyone tried this program? I just called the 800# and it's a free trial period and then you have to pay for it...they show you how to pay off debt and then start saving

Oh dear, whatever that is, it does not sound very good. Good, reliable personal finance information is free from the internet and public libraries. Anyone who promises to show you how to eliminate debt by giving them $$ is not working to to your advantage.

Offline Profile   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 pm 

I'll bet you won't find anything in that program that you couldn't find on these forums for free.

Offline Profile   
 Post subject: Transforming Debt into Wealth is a SCAM
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:20 am 

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
DO NOT order their FREE cd that you hear about on the radio. They'll send you a whole box of the Transforming Debt into Wealth system. Then you only have 30 days to return or else they will charge you $500. I did not even open the product because I have not had time. I made an attempt to return the product after the "trial" period and they refuse to take it back. Their customer service associates are rude and not at all helpful. Now I'm stuck paying for a product that I do not want. I feel they should accept my return simply because I have not even opened the product. I say they are a scam and will make sure I post this in as many places on the web.
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

Offline Profile   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:30 am 

A friend of mine opened it and did return it during the trial period with no problems and no questions asked. I'm not sure why you bash them for not taking yours back after the trial period had already ended.

Offline Profile   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:36 am 

I need to get some money. Are there any educational loans out there that don’t check with the school? I also need to buy books here again pretty soon. Mom can't help me and dad is too willful to help me and thinks a college student could work well over 40 hours a week which is unrealistic. I can’t register for next semester because my financial aid sent 2000 in loans back unexpectedly and now I owe the school 2000 before I can. Please suggest me what should I do?

Offline Profile   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:55 am 

Wow... talk about changing the subject...

Offline Profile   
 Post subject: Student Loans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:39 am 

Talk to the Financial Aid office at your school, they can help or at least guide you in the right direction. You may also have your mom apply for a
student loan or co-sign for one and if she is denied that should automatically increase the size of your Stanford Loan

Offline Profile   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill, Fiscal Fitness Moderator