Personal Finance Spreadsheet

What small tips and tricks have you found that made a difference in your personal finance life? What great article did you just read? Found a great blog?

Moderator: lvergon

Jacob

Personal Finance Spreadsheet

Postby Jacob » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Jericho asked me to post a link to my spreadsheet here. I have quoted my original post below and the original thread can be found here.

I started getting interested in finances back in high school. Part due to my next door neighbor (he lent me his copy of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"), and partly because I saw where my parents finances were getting them and decided I didn't want that to happen to myself. I have been working on an excel sheet for maybe a year now. Originally, it was just for my own use, but it became more complex as time went on. A few of my friends started to express interest in using the spreadsheet also. So after many hours (many more than I should probably have commited) more I finally finished it. I have been following GRS for probably more than a year now and figured that the GRS readers might enjoy using it also. So here I am!

If you are interested in downloading my spreadsheet, please follow this link!.
Wealthy is a state of mind.

clarisha

Re: Personal Finance Spreadsheet

Postby clarisha » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:36 am

How do I open a spreadsheet in OpenOffice without disabling macros? I need to open a Microsoft Office spreadsheet in OpenOffice but it keeps disabling the macros. I need the macros in order to see certain equations. Can someone please tell me how to do this?

Jethro
Site Admin

Re: Personal Finance Spreadsheet

Postby Jethro » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 am

clarisha wrote:How do I open a spreadsheet in OpenOffice without disabling macros? I need to open a Microsoft Office spreadsheet in OpenOffice but it keeps disabling the macros. I need the macros in order to see certain equations. Can someone please tell me how to do this?
Perhaps the OpenOffice online forum would be a better place to ask this question: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/
If life gives you tomatoes, make pico de gallo.

Return to “Tips, Tricks, Links, Pointers”