Mortgage Rates
  Mortgage Quotes

Last visit was:
A place for Get Rich Slowly readers to ask questions
and exchange ideas
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:16 am

Post subject: Personal Finance Spreadsheet
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:36 pm 

Jericho asked me to post a link to my spreadsheet here. I have quoted my original post below and the original thread can be found here.

Quote:
I started getting interested in finances back in high school. Part due to my next door neighbor (he lent me his copy of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"), and partly because I saw where my parents finances were getting them and decided I didn't want that to happen to myself. I have been working on an excel sheet for maybe a year now. Originally, it was just for my own use, but it became more complex as time went on. A few of my friends started to express interest in using the spreadsheet also. So after many hours (many more than I should probably have commited) more I finally finished it. I have been following GRS for probably more than a year now and figured that the GRS readers might enjoy using it also. So here I am!

If you are interested in downloading my spreadsheet, please follow http://myweb.msoe.edu/boldaj/.

Offline Profile   
 Post subject: Re: Personal Finance Spreadsheet
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:36 am 

How do I open a spreadsheet in OpenOffice without disabling macros? I need to open a Microsoft Office spreadsheet in OpenOffice but it keeps disabling the macros. I need the macros in order to see certain equations. Can someone please tell me how to do this?

Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Personal Finance Spreadsheet
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 am 
Site Admin

clarisha wrote:
How do I open a spreadsheet in OpenOffice without disabling macros? I need to open a Microsoft Office spreadsheet in OpenOffice but it keeps disabling the macros. I need the macros in order to see certain equations. Can someone please tell me how to do this?
Perhaps the OpenOffice online forum would be a better place to ask this question: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Offline Profile   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill