Life              Home
Mortgage Rates Center
  Mortgage Rates
  Mortgage Quotes

Last visit was:
A place for Get Rich Slowly readers to ask questions
and exchange ideas
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Cash + Real Estate + Roth IRA = Infinite Tax Free Retire
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:05 pm 

Tightwad wrote:
bpgui wrote:
Tightwad wrote:
Have you ever considered late night infomercials?

:rofl: It does fit the pattern. He's trying to sell a "low risk, great returns" investment, just like those infomercials.

I wonder if Amway might be a better gig for him. ;)

Actually, I was thinking that he might have sold annuities in another life.

Offline Profile   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm 

RealInvesting wrote:
...the previous few posts were written as if an answer wasn't wanted, but only an argument. Do you truly want me to answer those questions so that you can understand, or were they written just for the sake of argument without a desire to learn?

I was looking forward to your responses to the points I made, but it's clear now that those responses aren't forthcoming.

Then I saw:
Quote:
Knowingly or not, enjoy hiding behind fear, ignorance, and "group think". They use those things to justify their IN-action because it helps them feel safe in their shell. Everyone in this world does it in some way or another, including myself at times, and it appears that's what you're doing now regarding this investment strategy.

I've offered you something very good that would bless your life and the life of people you come in contact with. Even if you only wish to explore this investment method as a possibility, I would gladly share, but you must truly desire to understand.

I have answers for your questions but I don't want to continue sharing this good thing with people who are going to trample it under their feet.

If you don't sincerely desire to learn what I have to offer then I feel truly sorry for you, but I am glad you're happy where you are and will willingly leave the conversation where it is. That way you can continue to tell yourself that you are right and I was wrong, and stay in your little world of impossibilities.

and the words "http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/780511" popped into mind.

That's odd, huh?

Offline Profile   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:51 pm 

Here's another question, although I doubt you answer:

If it really is as low risk as you say, why are you willing to pay 10% or more to your investors where you could get a better interest rate from conventional loans?

Offline Profile   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 am 

VinTek wrote:
Why are trying to make your case so strongly? Surely you're not concerned that we'll all wind up in the poorhouse if we don't take advantage of your "offer."

I woke up this morning before reading any posts and this phrase came to mind. He's right, what am i trying to convince these people of? Nothing, i'm not here to convince anyone anything, i was merely asking a question about IRA investing in real estate, which has been answered.

Let's leave it at that and we can all be happy in our own understandings. Thanks!

PS. I will be happy to answer questions via PM, including the one you just asked bpgui, if you send me a message.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:20 pm 

Was it something we said?

Offline Profile   
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4