Attn PARENTS: Share your opinions on finance for kids

What small tips and tricks have you found that made a difference in your personal finance life? What great article did you just read? Found a great blog?

Moderator: lvergon

carlyols

Attn PARENTS: Share your opinions on finance for kids

Postby carlyols » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:20 am

Hi GRS Crowd!

I am a regular GRS reader, and am now looking to access the wealth of opinions held by GRS readers. If you have 5 to 10 minutes to spare, I'd appreciate your help.

I'm a entrepreneurship student at USC, analyzing the feasibility of an online game that would teach children (approximately ages 6 to 10) the basic concepts of personal finance, money, and business. My ultimate goal is to give children a strong financial foundation through a fun, engaging, and interactive game.

If you are a parent, I'd greatly appreciate your input via the link below. Your honest answers will have a significant impact on my efforts to help educate children! Thank you!

Provide your input:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform ... TNZVHc6MA..

CrankyBolt

Postby CrankyBolt » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:18 am

no problem.
"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... f*** with us. " --Tyler Durden

goldentraders

Postby goldentraders » Tue May 26, 2009 2:22 am

Sure i just filled up the form...
"Bad Things Happen, Only When Good People Do Nothing..."

Return to “Tips, Tricks, Links, Pointers”