Seeking podcast recommendations

What small tips and tricks have you found that made a difference in your personal finance life? What great article did you just read? Found a great blog?

Moderator: lvergon

dbkenobi

Seeking podcast recommendations

Postby dbkenobi » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 am

Are there any personal finance podcast worth checking out?

kombat

Re: Seeking podcast recommendations

Postby kombat » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:17 pm

I used to listen to Dave Ramsey's podcast regularly, but after 2 or 3 months, you start to get a sense for how he's going to answer every question. He's remarkably consistent (stubborn?) in his advice. I still check it out now and then for a little dose of shadenfreude, but unless you're deep in debt and clueless of how to get out, there's limited value to listening to him long term.

GoldbergFinancial

Postby GoldbergFinancial » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 am

Marketwatch has a podcasts section. It gets mundane though. Personally I think your best bet might be to go to Suze Orman's website and stream her TV show from the weekend before. I think she is great

I also have a blog if you were interested: http://financeinlife.blogspot.com/2012/ ... -than.html

I am an Investment Advisor

ayitiere

Postby ayitiere » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:36 pm

I've listened to quite a few over the years, but the one I listen to most frequently recently is Ric Edelman's The Truth About Money.

He also has a show with the same name on PBS. You'd have to check your local listings for when it comes on.
~ Jean
Stop tracking every expenses with the Moneywyn Personal Finance app
www.moneywyn.com

Return to “Tips, Tricks, Links, Pointers”