This money for you guys maybe too
small, but I really need it.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks ahead.

Edward

Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Advice Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:00 pm 

Nearly all schemes that say one can earn that kind of money online are ripoffs. The best way to come out ahead is to avoid all online money-making schemes.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:35 am 

DoingHomework wrote:
Nearly all schemes that say one can earn that kind of money online are ripoffs. The best way to come out ahead is to avoid all online money-making schemes.

Hhhmm what about affiliate marketing? Blogging? are these a bad idea?
I'm not asking for quick money scheme, I just need some info of a good job/business online that can earn money like that :).

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:09 am 

Almost no one makes $36000 a year from affiliate marketing. A couple of rare bloggers make that but they work very hard at it.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:03 am 

DoingHomework wrote:
Almost no one makes $36000 a year from affiliate marketing. A couple of rare bloggers make that but they work very hard at it.

So your saying that theres no hope in $3k per month in online?
unless your a good one? hhhhmmmm

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:28 am 

edward222 wrote:

Pretty much. If you are willing to work 12-16 hours a day to learn what you need to know then apply it, perhaps you can earn that much. But it takes hard work.

If someone tells you about a method that does not take hard work, they are lying to you, probably because they want to rip you off by selling you a scheme that does not work.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:52 pm 

DoingHomework wrote:
edward222 wrote:

Pretty much. If you are willing to work 12-16 hours a day to learn what you need to know then apply it, perhaps you can earn that much. But it takes hard work.

If someone tells you about a method that does not take hard work, they are lying to you, probably because they want to rip you off by selling you a scheme that does not work.

Ow, great, thanks for the advice,
so... for you?
What kind of online business
would you suggest if someone (like me)
want to earn $3k per month?

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:03 pm 

So blogging is definitely not it. Too many people tried it already and then wrote about their results honestly.
Schemes aside...
Say someone have skills... programming or web site development or SEO or something similar that does not actually require personal contact with the client. Theoretically skype and broadband internet is all you need. Say I don't want to move to a big city where all the software company offices are. I want to live in the woods in Maine or on the farm where my nearest neighbour is couple miles away. More like a remote job.
I hear about it all the time but in my company working from home is not encouraged. Would be interested to hear from people working remotely and earning 3K a month or more about what time of work they do.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:45 am 

SummerOf69 wrote:
So blogging is definitely not it. Too many people tried it already and then wrote about their results honestly.
Schemes aside...
Say someone have skills... programming or web site development or SEO or something similar that does not actually require personal contact with the client. Theoretically skype and broadband internet is all you need. Say I don't want to move to a big city where all the software company offices are. I want to live in the woods in Maine or on the farm where my nearest neighbour is couple miles away. More like a remote job.
I hear about it all the time but in my company working from home is not encouraged. Would be interested to hear from people working remotely and earning 3K a month or more about what time of work they do.

Interesting,
So service will do, hhhhmmmm
but you still didnt met the person who's
earning 3k per month in having a remote job.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:54 am 

SummerOf69 wrote:

I work for a large US-based company and most employees are allowed to work from home assuming they are responsible enough to handle it. From what I've seen (anecdotal) it is more related to the company's culture than the specific role you're in - given that you can perform your duties remotely. I choose to go into the office 4-5 days/week because I enjoy my coworkers and like to get out of the house, but I have no doubt I could work from home 4-5 days/week if I chose.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:09 pm 

edward222 wrote:
Hi guys :hai:

Anyone here know how to
earn at least $3K per month
online?

This money for you guys maybe too
small, but I really need it.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks ahead.

Edward

Open an account on eBay. Go around to your local thrift shops and yard sales. Buy some inventory. Flip it for profit. Ship it. Repeat.

Bam. $3000/month.

Good luck!

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:52 pm 

That is true you must work very hard at it each day to make even close to those numbers a month. Also to build a good solid network and foundation takes time, lots of time and research. If you are getting income elsewhere first fund your marketing knowledge and tools, then slowly start getting into it and learning as you go. Good luck! ;)

Offline Profile   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill