Micropayments

Saving & investing, frugality & simple living. They're all part of the wealth equation.
Here's the place to discuss getting (and keeping!) your money.

Moderator: lvergon

tommybgood

Micropayments

Postby tommybgood » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:29 am

Hello

I search for similiar threads but i can't find it so I decide to post a new thread. Could anyone heard about some services that offers a real micropayments? I need to do few transactions and I want to transfer less than a dollar. Most of services(paypal etc.) have minimal amount 1 dollar. I will be grateful for any tips.

nelson

Re: Micropayments

Postby nelson » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:19 am

One thing some sites do is have "accounts". You buy $10 (or whatever) of some proprietary credit unit (in your case, you could call them "tommycoins") via traditional means (like paypal or credit card), then the micro purchases are paid for with those credits as you make them. You can even pick your own quantity of credits per dollar (e.g. you could sell 8000 tommycoins for $10 and 17000 for $20 as an incentive to buy more at a time). And then people can buy whatever it is you're trying to sell with those tommycoins, such as one day access to tommybgood's blog for 10 tommycoins. Is something like that what you had in mind?

Justus

Re: Micropayments

Postby Justus » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:12 pm

have you considered bitcoins?

Return to “Personal Finance”