Wesabe = GRRRRR

Saving & investing, frugality & simple living. They're all part of the wealth equation.
Here's the place to discuss getting (and keeping!) your money.

Moderator: lvergon

Bluebell

Wesabe = GRRRRR

Postby Bluebell » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:24 am

I think I'm going to get around to dumping Wesabe soon. I really liked it at first but lately it's been nothing but a hassle. Any recommendations - Mint? Geezeo? Is it possible to export my data for the last year or so, so I don't have to start from scratch?

pszalapski

Re: Wesabe = GRRRRR

Postby pszalapski » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Bluebell wrote:I think I'm going to get around to dumping Wesabe soon. I really liked it at first but lately it's been nothing but a hassle. Any recommendations - Mint? Geezeo? Is it possible to export my data for the last year or so, so I don't have to start from scratch?

I've liked Mint, and they seem to be adding features slowly. It will automatically get some of the old data, as much as each bank account will give them.

Bluebell

Postby Bluebell » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Are you able to "split" transactions in Mint? For example, in Wesabe, it says I spend $36/month on alcohol, which I know is not at all accurate - though it gets tagged when I treat someone to a meal that includes a cocktail in the price. Also, does anyone know if tags will import out of Wesabe into another provider?

Return to “Personal Finance”