Mortgage Quotes

Last visit was:
A place for Get Rich Slowly readers to ask questions
and exchange ideas
It is currently Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:31 am

Post subject: Marketing the Marketing
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:22 am 

http://moneycapsules.com/meet-jerry-video/

A video to sell a training program to financial advisers to teach them how to sell financial products.

Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Marketing the Marketing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:02 am 

Before you learn more about marketing in the many links later on below topic, you should first understand what marketing is, because the topic is so often misunderstood. Marketing is the wide range of activities involved in making sure that you're continuing to meet the needs of your customers and are getting appropriate value in return.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:00 pm 

David.Paul wrote:
http://moneycapsules.com/meet-jerry-video/

A video to sell a training program to financial advisers to teach them how to sell financial products.

I believe this is the definition of "irony" :D

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:26 am 

I am not in the market of selling unless renting apartments to other people counts and very very rarely sell apartment actually I have not sold a single apartment yet.

What I liked about the video for someone NEWBIE going to be seller not a bad video. On top of that I liked very much the male voice he was not boring or ridiculous and a very clear presentation.

I like Robert Kioysaki his presentations are not boring. Robert Kioysaki books are boring and fluffy according to a forum moderator? Right subjective taste(I mostly like some youtube videos) and I started Richest Man in Babylon(author George Samuel Clason) and jumped forward and concluded I will never read that fluff boring book!

David Ramsey? Well my feelings about him is a bit mixed. For someone that is eager to use credit card and spend use lot of money David Ramsey has lots to teach but for me that was all basic stuff that I know. David Ramsey baby steps... yeah have some valid advice there but David Ramsey is about save save save save did I mention save philosophy? Nothing wrong with that but David Ramsey does not seem to offer brilliant advice to me... though generally his advice is pretty solid common sense.

As for other financial experts I have not yet have time to get very familiar with them except one female from my own country...

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:24 pm 

Marketing is not about selling when done in an effective manner.

It feels like snake oil sales pitches and that is where the word marketing gets a bad reputation in my book.

However if you look a way and start to turn it around you do nothing but help people solving their problems on their decision with them coming to you looking for the answer.

Now that is the effective strategy that the so called "gurus" are doing and have done for decades.

When it comes to marketing all you got to learn is the current effective strategies and apply them.

Offline Profile E-mail   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill