Making a better marriage

There's more to wealth than money. Health and happiness are important, too.
This is the place to discuss organization, self-improvement, and success strategies.

Moderator: lvergon

DoingHomework

Re: Making a better marriage

Postby DoingHomework » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:45 am

kaitlyn142 wrote:
Vintek wrote:It's any help, she can use my wife's criteria. Applicants have to be able to cook and clean exceptionally well. They also must remember that as First Wife, she holds dominion over them. My own criteria are...somewhat different.

I suddenly see the bright side of multiple wives.

You're not alone. When I suggested it to my wife she said she wanted a couple of wives of her own.

VinTek

Postby VinTek » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:58 am

DoingHomework wrote:
kaitlyn142 wrote:
Vintek wrote:It's any help, she can use my wife's criteria. Applicants have to be able to cook and clean exceptionally well. They also must remember that as First Wife, she holds dominion over them. My own criteria are...somewhat different.

I suddenly see the bright side of multiple wives.

You're not alone. When I suggested it to my wife she said she wanted a couple of wives of her own.

Concubines, m'boy, not wives. What's the difference? You leave your estate to your wife. A concubine is part of the estate.

Kols

Postby Kols » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 am

Ha! Awesome. I have a buddy who was given an ultimatum by his girlfriend and they ended up getting married. Poor guy is miserable, thinks he wants to get a divorce, but is also pretty lazy and doesn't want to go through the hassle. I think that's the biggest problem, people get lazy and used to be with someone, you may not even think of them the same way, but everyone else is getting married so you feel you have to.

DanielBrown

Postby DanielBrown » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:59 am

A best book I ever read , which can also help in marriage relationship, Men are from mars Women are from venus is the book thought us about behavior science of both men and women, a guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationship by John Gray.

Return to “Personal Development”